URWP ::roleplay club::

For all your group needs.

URWP ::roleplay club::

Postby askatasunak » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:32 pm

first off what dose URWP stand for?
    URWP stands for United roleplays of wolf play

why was this club created to begin with?
Well there wouldn't be in harm in creating a active roleplaying society now is there? Anther reason is to socialize I mean who dosent wanna make friends. Lastly its to promote a friendly society not just for roleplaying, but to cheer others that are not in the club up.

any benefits?
URWP members get the gift of friends, someone to lean on, and the support of many. Will there be any mush, breeding, or sales benefits? Sorta you know he new rules? Can't have a image that you don't own, or have permission to use? All urwp members get free character art provided by me. Obviously I can't do humans because of rules plus I can't draw them, and finding linerart for humans is tedious. Also in my art shop you get half off. Other than that no there is no other benefits.

now here are the spots

Owner They own all of the URWP forums unless said otherwise
- Askatasunak //DayDreamers #75083

moniters they make sure everyone is active, and if a member signs up for a URWP roleplay they can accept there application
- Wave // Unknown
-
-

Thinkers they help come up with plots, ideas, roleplay contests, and anything else like new features to the URWP society
- Loki's Army - 34928
- thelowercase_king - 123031
- Outkasters - Outkasts 59340
-
-
-
-
-

Roleplayers
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

RULES
-be friendly one of the biggest Rules!
-take any fights or arguments to pms imeadiately
-fallow wolfplay forums community conduct
-fallow wolfplay chat and roleplay rules as well as any game rules that can be applied here
-have fun!

Code: Select all
pack name:
Pack number:
Forum name:
How long have you been roleplaying:
Roleplay example: (only needed for spots like thinker, and moniter)
When and how long are you on:
Other:
Last edited by askatasunak on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:02 pm, edited 15 times in total.
askatasunak

Re: URWP ::roleplay club::

Postby askatasunak » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:33 pm

updates
      -no current updates
Last edited by askatasunak on Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
askatasunak

Postby askatasunak » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:33 pm

Roleplays
      - none
      -
Last edited by askatasunak on Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
askatasunak

Postby askatasunak » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:34 pm

Contests
      -no current contests
askatasunak

Postby Loki Laufeyson » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:20 am

pack name:Magento
Pack number:34928
Link to pack:http://www.wolfplaygame.com/den.php?id=34928
Forum name:Magneto's Brotherhood
Link to forum profile:http://www.wolfplayforums.com/community/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4121
How long have you been roleplaying:A good while, since I've joined wolflay, so nearly two years.
Roleplay example: (from my Pacific Rim roleplay)
Beep, beep, beep, be-

Groaning Raleigh rolled onto his side before he hit his hand on what was beeping.His blue eyes opened as he looked around, swinging his legs to the side of the bed he sat up and huffed,"Another day, to do nothing."The breach had been oddly still for a few days, maybe even a week, and none of the Jaegers were deployed within that time, so they just stayed at the Shatterdome, basically doing nothing.Raleigh stood and went over to where he kept his clothes, finding a black shirt and pulled it over his head.Glancing around shuffled through his clothes with his hands and found pair of pants, not baggy ones, nor were they slim, or skinny pants, just normal ones if you must call it that.Now he'd purposefully annoy his half brother Christophe.The difference between both men, they had different fathers, and one was more 'mature' or just more boring then the other.Raleigh thought of himself as the fun one, and his half brother the grouch, or plain one.

Christophe was already awake, of course he had his alarm set for an earlier time, so he could get some privacy before the annoying half brother, Raleigh began to pester him.God did he hate them being drift compatible, and well, related.But it was something he was stuck with until either one of them died, which he didn't want.Walking out of his room he closed the heavy metal door and fixated the jacket with his Jaegers name on it, about happened to be the Fastest Jaeger ever built, Striker Eureka, what a beauty she was, and how she moved swiftly when fighting.Chris favored the Jaeger, even if the others were heavier, smaller, buffer, he liked the agility Striker had compared to the others.Walking into the 'cafeteria' like area he went to go get his breakfast, and after that, he'd get his table and eat before going to train with pesky Raleigh.

When and how long are you on:Normally every day, a good hour, two, maybe three at certain times :3
Depends of I get busy at home or not.
Other:Looking forward to this. :3
Does my rp example have to be longer, or am I good on that part?
Loki Laufeyson

Location: Xavier's School For Gifted Youngsters...fangirling all over the place.x3

Postby askatasunak » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:23 am

Magneto'sBrotherhood wrote:pack name:Magento
Pack number:34928
Link to pack:http://www.wolfplaygame.com/den.php?id=34928
Forum name:Magneto's Brotherhood
Link to forum profile:http://www.wolfplayforums.com/community/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4121
How long have you been roleplaying:A good while, since I've joined wolflay, so nearly two years.
Roleplay example: (from my Pacific Rim roleplay)
Beep, beep, beep, be-

Groaning Raleigh rolled onto his side before he hit his hand on what was beeping.His blue eyes opened as he looked around, swinging his legs to the side of the bed he sat up and huffed,"Another day, to do nothing."The breach had been oddly still for a few days, maybe even a week, and none of the Jaegers were deployed within that time, so they just stayed at the Shatterdome, basically doing nothing.Raleigh stood and went over to where he kept his clothes, finding a black shirt and pulled it over his head.Glancing around shuffled through his clothes with his hands and found pair of pants, not baggy ones, nor were they slim, or skinny pants, just normal ones if you must call it that.Now he'd purposefully annoy his half brother Christophe.The difference between both men, they had different fathers, and one was more 'mature' or just more boring then the other.Raleigh thought of himself as the fun one, and his half brother the grouch, or plain one.

Christophe was already awake, of course he had his alarm set for an earlier time, so he could get some privacy before the annoying half brother, Raleigh began to pester him.God did he hate them being drift compatible, and well, related.But it was something he was stuck with until either one of them died, which he didn't want.Walking out of his room he closed the heavy metal door and fixated the jacket with his Jaegers name on it, about happened to be the Fastest Jaeger ever built, Striker Eureka, what a beauty she was, and how she moved swiftly when fighting.Chris favored the Jaeger, even if the others were heavier, smaller, buffer, he liked the agility Striker had compared to the others.Walking into the 'cafeteria' like area he went to go get his breakfast, and after that, he'd get his table and eat before going to train with pesky Raleigh.

When and how long are you on:Normally every day, a good hour, two, maybe three at certain times :3
Depends of I get busy at home or not.
Other:Looking forward to this. :3
Does my rp example have to be longer, or am I good on that part?

Id say your roleplay example is quite fine, and your in!
askatasunak

Postby Loki Laufeyson » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:27 am

Phew, I thought it might not be enough, ;)
:3 Thank you for accepting me.
Loki Laufeyson

Location: Xavier's School For Gifted Youngsters...fangirling all over the place.x3

Postby Wave ~ » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:42 am

pack name: W A V E ~
Pack number: 127416
Link to pack: http://www.wolfplaygame.com/den.php?id=127416
Forum name: Wave ~
Link to forum profile: http://wolfplayforums.com/community/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3694
How long have you been roleplaying: A year or two on WP at least. Maybe 2 or 3 in total.
Roleplay example: Stumbling around the large airport wouldn't be such an issue, if she had a single clue where she was going. She was completely foreign, being from the UK in an American airport for the first time. And being pushed around by the other people in the crowded airport was just bundles of fun When she was trying to just get out the front door. Her slim hand brushed a few strands of ebony black hair from her face as she pulled her rolling bag behind her, the entrance and exit finally in sight. She pressed her glasses up onto the bridge of her nose, a smile toying at her lips as she slid through the crowd and out the front door. Sure, she needed coffee after the long flight but she could get some coffee at a cafe later. Her skinny jeans were tight against her legs, a black tank top hanging loosely off her thin frame with a sweater draped over her shoulder. A casual outfit for a casual trip to America, of it could be called that. Really, Katelyn just had to visit her brother who lived in America. She was actually quite ashamed of the thick headed boy with the mop of brunette hair sitting atop what little brains he had.

The dark haired girl called up a cab, telling the driver her brother's address as she for in. The man nodded, driving silently until they pulled up to her brother's shack of a house. The boy, who was older than her by 3 years and went by the name of Michael, had gotten himself into a jam and needed his little sister to come save him. Not unusal though. She thanked the cab driver and handed him the proper amount with a little more as a tip, getting her bag and walking up to Michael's front door. She knocked, a smirk plastered on her face as he opened the door with a look of dismay on his face. "What did you do this time?" Katelyn questioned the half British, half American man with a soft giggle under her breath. "Just come in and I'll explain, alright?" He sighed, gesturing her inside.

When and how long are you on: Depends. Sometimes I get on for a while, other times I get on for a couple minutes. Other times I'm not on at all. If I have things to do, I tend to stay on longer or actually get on.
Other: Nope.
    Savage, mate.
    Beep beep.
"I'm not sure what's worse, my ability to think normally or my ability to think at all . . ."
Wave ~

Postby askatasunak » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:47 am

Wave ~ wrote:pack name: W A V E ~
Pack number: 127416
Link to pack: http://www.wolfplaygame.com/den.php?id=127416
Forum name: Wave ~
Link to forum profile: http://wolfplayforums.com/community/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3694
How long have you been roleplaying: A year or two on WP at least. Maybe 2 or 3 in total.
Roleplay example: Stumbling around the large airport wouldn't be such an issue, if she had a single clue where she was going. She was completely foreign, being from the UK in an American airport for the first time. And being pushed around by the other people in the crowded airport was just bundles of fun When she was trying to just get out the front door. Her slim hand brushed a few strands of ebony black hair from her face as she pulled her rolling bag behind her, the entrance and exit finally in sight. She pressed her glasses up onto the bridge of her nose, a smile toying at her lips as she slid through the crowd and out the front door. Sure, she needed coffee after the long flight but she could get some coffee at a cafe later. Her skinny jeans were tight against her legs, a black tank top hanging loosely off her thin frame with a sweater draped over her shoulder. A casual outfit for a casual trip to America, of it could be called that. Really, Katelyn just had to visit her brother who lived in America. She was actually quite ashamed of the thick headed boy with the mop of brunette hair sitting atop what little brains he had.

The dark haired girl called up a cab, telling the driver her brother's address as she for in. The man nodded, driving silently until they pulled up to her brother's shack of a house. The boy, who was older than her by 3 years and went by the name of Michael, had gotten himself into a jam and needed his little sister to come save him. Not unusal though. She thanked the cab driver and handed him the proper amount with a little more as a tip, getting her bag and walking up to Michael's front door. She knocked, a smirk plastered on her face as he opened the door with a look of dismay on his face. "What did you do this time?" Katelyn questioned the half British, half American man with a soft giggle under her breath. "Just come in and I'll explain, alright?" He sighed, gesturing her inside.

When and how long are you on: Depends. Sometimes I get on for a while, other times I get on for a couple minutes. Other times I'm not on at all. If I have things to do, I tend to stay on longer or actually get on.
Other: Nope.

Accepted my lovely
askatasunak

Postby askatasunak » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:54 am

Once the The USA army roleplay starts I'd like to start anther roleplay so I could use the help of my thinkers and if the monitors want they can chime in on e covers still, and Roleplayers if you want to make Suggestions pm me please!

So I was thinking some where on the lines of a aquatic roleplay like something to do with like mermaids, Dolphins, fish, and anything you know in he water but we can go with something out of water if you guys would like
askatasunak

Next

Return to Clubs